7.11.2010

Why Oh Why

Why, Oh why do I not have the  motivation to blog? To be honest, I don't have the motivation to do a lot of things lately - just to name a few:

-work out (exercise. What's that? I know it will make me feel lots better but I can't seem to muster up the energy walk the dog, let alone run or lift weights)
-clean my house (Cardy thinks I'm crazy when I say this because according to him, our house is in tip-top shape. Not so)
-do laundry (I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Not the actual laundering part, it mostly has to do with putting it away)
-wake up to an alarm (I have a serious problem. Confession time - I can [and do] hit my snooze for an hour before I get outta bed)
-sew (I miss it & I will be getting back to it soon)
-garden (plants. check. potting soil. check. laziness. check.)

I don't know what's wrong with me but I really need to snap out of it. Fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

some lovin'