10.01.2008

What happens in Vegas...

Last weekend we made a quick jaunt to $Las Vegas$ for a little vaycay (oh yeah...& a bachelor party). Vegas is one of our favorite getaways and we couldn't beat the great price on the flight and hotel we found. The weekend was supposed to be a boys trip for Kelly's bachelor party, but lucky me...Cardy asked me to tag along (not to the actual bachelor part, but for a little "us" time too). I'm not too sure what his friends thought of me coming along but I over heard Cardy telling a couple of them, "dude, it's Jenn." Low and behold I was the only girl, but like Cardy said...it's me. I have no problem entertaining myself, in fact I can't think of anyone I'd rather shop with than me. So while the boys had "guy time" on Saturday, I had some "me time" with a little R&R, a little shop therapy, and I found myself increasing my funds with some winnings from the blackjack table. Cardy and I did have quite a bit of time to ourselves (much needed after his daunting work schedule). One thing we made sure to do was visit the Four Kegs restaurant for some world famous stromboli. Four Kegs was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives (a fave on the Food Network) a while back and we've wanted to go ever since. Man-O-Man was it good, so good in fact, we carried our left overs with us on the plane ride back home.


while the guys were off doing this.....
i was off doing this.....
but always came home to this.....

2 comments:

  1. Fun, Fun, I think we need a girls trip to Vegas!! (hint, hint) We should leave the boys at home and get our Vegas on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! I wish I could have been shopping with you!

    ReplyDelete

some lovin'