3.30.2009

FroYo

Lucky Californians.

I had to try Pinkberry while I was there. So yummy. I love frozen yogurt - aka: fro yo. Utah is starting to catch up to the coolness of the "new age" fro yo with flavors like green tea, pomegranate, and the original (which is actually like a tart custard). I had the original with raspberries & chocolate chips, I was in California heaven! (I know this is wishful thinking but I was hoping to run into Kim Kardashian or some other cool celebrity while I was there, hell, I was in Beverly Hills...why not?)

5 comments:

  1. Another favorite of mine! YUM-O! Why did you go to LA?? It would have been fun to meet up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were a frozen yogurt fan - you HAVE to try this place called Yogurt Stop - its in Sandy on the way to Devon's Mom's place. They charge by weight so you can pile as many or as few add ins as you'd like - everything from gummies to berries - and they have 12(!) flavors. Heh - but if you go on a Sunday or Wednesday night prepare for the place to be saturated with church goers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard they have one in Bountiful too. I NEED to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!!! I hope Utah catches on soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I want to join you in your imaginary trip to LA while eating awesome Fro Yo. Dang...come on SLC. In with the times!

    ReplyDelete

some lovin'